Hi! Thanks for visiting! My name is Catherine Addison…
Saved by grace, supportive wife, homeschool mom, homemaker, minimalist and a country girl.
I’ve been learning what it means to get back to basics so I can go forth in abundance.
I hope you will join me in my journey!
Not sure where to start?
Here’s the quick explanation of the sections on Basic Abundance:
- Are You Too Busy?
- Give Me My Safe Christianity
- Why I’m Rethinking Everything
- To Wheat or Not to Wheat? That is the… Privilege?
- Wheat Free? Not Me! Here’s Why…
- Wheat Free Week 1: The Good, The Bad and the Oh, So Ugly
- Goodbye Wheat = Goodbye Anxiety? I’m About to Find Out
- How To Achieve Balance In Your Life
All things minimalistic! Decluttering, organizing, simplifying… it’s all here!
Are you always busy? Never enough hours in your day? Read these posts about taking time back from the time thief.
Are your hours in front of technology getting out of hand? These posts are all geared towards taming technology in your life.
In debt? Always low on cash? These posts aren’t just about being frugal and budgeting. They’re about how to control your money instead of it controlling you.
Getting back to the basics with God and sharing moments with Him.
Now read and go be blessed!